Samsung WEP870 BT on sale for $29

IamReady

Reaction score
You can see my post on the first page... I was having the same issue paired to the DROID as the two previous posts. I did not find a way to fix it.

I am now using it paired to a Palm Pre+ with no issues at all. :icon_ banana:

brendanstl

Reaction score
I'm sending mine back, these things suck. They are uncomfortable, they soun d terrible compared to my JVC in ears and the flaw switching back to music from a phone call is a deal killer.

nickc321

Reaction score
Anyone want to buy a pair of these? They just don't stay on my ears well enough when jogging. Sound quality is good though. E-mail me at [email protected]

Essex

Reaction score
to those who have one of these, does the music choppiness only happen when you are using pandora or does it happen from music played straight off the SD card? Very tempted to get these from the Verizon site tonight with the 35% off code which knocks it down to 19.99 with free over night shipping.

Guchi

Reaction score
i like these even with the little issue they have switching modes you can just flip a switch on the unit to get rid of the skipping

Essex

Reaction score
well just ordered a pair here's hoping they turn out to be awesome :) but at that price its hard to beat!

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
I got a pair from Newegg yesterday. When I plug in the earbuds I only get sound out of 1 side. I presume this means these are defective and I have to send back? Anyone else have this problem and find a solution?

The volume when using the bluetooth itself to listen to music is not very loud, especially if there is any ambient noise. I work in a rather noisy place and could barely hear the music through the earpiece. I crammed it into my ear and it was better, but a seal would be nice. I actually took a rubber seal from another pair of earbuds and modified it to work over the earpiece and the volume is about double what it was since it directs more sound down into the ear.

edit - the music getting choppy after a call seems to be a bug we all have. Just turn off/on and its fixed. Annoying, but it works. BTW, does anyone know of another bluetooth headset that will play music like this one?

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Newegg is the tits. I just chatted with a CSR and he is sending me a replacement unit and said to just keep or toss the old one. (issue I posted about was not getting stereo through the earbuds, only getting sound from 1 side)

I mainly use the mono-earpiece at work for music anyway and was just thinking I should pick up another since the battery doesnt last a full shift. Now I will have 2. How is that for eggcellent service?

Essex

Reaction score
Well I've had mine for a while and all the pros (cheap) and cons (audio levels, ocassional skipping) are true.

However mine is pretty damn tough. I dropped it outside last week out of my pocket. I found it three days later after a day of rain and then two 80 degree bright sunny days. I guess the sun was enough to dry it out because they work just fine