Samsung WEP870 BT on sale for $29

olson0827

Reaction score
I logged in yesterday to VZW yesterday and will browse the accessories every once in a while. I found these with a $50 promotional credit from VZW. Regular $80 now only 29 with free 2 day shipping. I have a buddy that has these exact pair and I compare them to my in ear BOSE. For that price I picked up a couple pair. I just checked and the promo is still trucking along! I am not sure if you have to log in, but I did and went to accessories for your phone and found them. good luck. BTW, it has a BT earpeice that hangs around your neck when your not using it and it also has stereo buds as well that are pretty great

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=11854

IamReady

Reaction score
I am loving the WEP870 paired with the Droid... and at $29.99, who can complain?

Well, I guess I can. :)

The only issue I am having is if I am listening to music and a call comes in, I take the call and end it, the music comes back but is distorted and laggy. The only fix I have been able to find to this point is turn the headset off, wait 30 seconds or so, and power it back on... everything is then fine again. It has happened every time I have had a call in the middle of listening to music. No major deal, but still an issue for me.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Q

qoncept

Uh.. do you need to buy 2 to have a pair?

Yeah, sounds stupid, but I did read about a BT headset that you could pair with ANOTHER one to have stereo sound.

Edit: Ok, looked at some pictures.. No. So uh, where do you hang the receiver piece while you're listening to music?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uh.. do you need to buy 2 to have a pair?

Yeah, sounds stupid, but I did read about a BT headset that you could pair with ANOTHER one to have stereo sound.

Edit: Ok, looked at some pictures.. No. So uh, where do you hang the receiver piece while you're listening to music?

on the neck cord... it's in the pictures you just can't make it out, it's the center piece in the main photo. It acts as the control unit for the headphones.

acturbo

Reaction score
I posted this several days ago in the the other bluetooth deal post as an alternative, dont forget to use the 20% off code to make it 23.99. I have had mine for a few days now and it works very well.

Coupon code for 20% off is ACC20. Makes final price $23.99.

kev83202

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these working out/at the gym. Just wondering if it would bounce around to much.

acturbo

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these working out/at the gym. Just wondering if it would bounce around to much.

I just tuck it under my shirt at the Gym, no issues so far. Alternatively you could turn it around so that the dongle piece thingy hangs down your back if that works better for you. I have tried it both way and it works fine either way you choose.

kev83202

Reaction score
Great thanks, just ordered them $25.64 with tax :)

If you can't get the promo code to work try signing out of your account.

acturbo

Reaction score
Great thanks, just ordered them $25.64 with tax :)

If you can't get the promo code to work try signing out of your account.

Kev just as a side note, when you get them make sure you have them adjusted right or they will feel heavy on your ears while working out. The little slider thingy works best for me if it is all the way down as far as it will go. Other than that I can barely tell it is there except for the fact that it does bounce a slight bit. Well worth my 23.99.

garath

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I just bought one. Will work well with my blackberry until I get my droid. Promo code worked as well. I was signed out when I purchased it.

acturbo

Reaction score
Coupon code for 20% off is ACC20. Makes final price $23.99.

SOB!!! wish I had seen this before ordering them the other day...

I get promo code invalid.

I just tried it and it worked. Might be CAP sensitive. I'm surprised the link still works, guess these are strictly '24-hr' deals. That's good to know.

It cant hurt to call ask ask for the difference back, just tell them you couldnt get the promo code to work or something and that your friend ordered them with promo code and it worked fine. I give you about an 80% chance of getting refunded the difference.

This particular set was never listed as a "24 hour deal" its just a sale they have going on right now.