Samsung Teases the Box for the Iron Man Edition of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I still prefer the functionality of the Note Edge's Edge to the S6 Edge's Edges.

rliezhepet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
810-357-2118
I think its a pretty pretty phone. Not the edge though.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
What is the difference?
Now correct me if Im wrong but the Note Edge's Edge was a seperate Display that could be customized and can be viewed easily when laying flat like a clock for example while you are laying down. just little thing like that and having Widgets mounted to it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Now correct me if Im wrong but the Note Edge's Edge was a seperate Display that could be customized and can be viewed easily when laying flat like a clock for example while you are laying down. just little thing like that and having Widgets mounted to it.
It also has a notification for calls and texts when it's laying face down... I think.. I know for sure that the note edge does this.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
my understanding was that it is more of a bar notification instead of actual picture or text since the area is much smaller

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah it's like a strobing light that goes up and down the edges... There's a 3rd party app that gives you color and strobe changes.. Beyond what Samsung has programmed.. My coworker has it.. Idk what it is

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
They seriously neutered the functionality of the Edge with the S6 version. It wouldn't matter had I never purchased the Note Edge, but I did. And that is why I can't understand why they didn't incorporate at least some of the useful Note Edge features. I get that the S6 screen really isn't big enough to facilitate a sidebar like on the Note Edge, but it shrinks out of view when not using it most of the time.

N

Neoart01

Wondering what the price tag will be... $800. to $1200. Any guesses?
Ill put bet in at 1050.50, which is somewhat insane,
being 1/2 the cost of my 13" MBP laptop.
I don't really have any qualms on my S4, Ok I want it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk