Samsung Teases the Box for the Iron Man Edition of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-s6-s6-edge-ironman-640x640.jpg

Samsung's PR team took to Twitter this morning to tease the upcoming Iron Man Edition of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. We don't actually get to see the device yet, but they did share an image of the box.

If the actual phone looks half as good as the box, it could be a real crowd-pleaser, especially for fans of Marvel or just Iron Man. At first it may seem odd that Sammy is only releasing an Iron Man version of the device when they could use Avengers: Age of Ultron fever in order to push out multiple different colored devices. It actually makes sense, however. Samsung and Marvel likely want to see what kind of response they get before they commit to a full lineup of Avengers themed devices.

Either way, the Iron Man Edition of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is "coming soon," so stay tuned. We will share more details as they hit the web.

Here's our dedicated Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge section here for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I really want an Avengers 2 S6. I think its a pretty pretty phone. Not the edge though. Stupid device =D.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Wondering what the price tag will be... $800. to $1200. Any guesses?

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
@PereDroid, if you are on DroidForums, I doubt any device used by any member is gently used. Maybe add an "AB" to that last word.

Gently ABused :p

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Shouldnt they fix the issues with the S6 Edge before releasing Costly Special Editions?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
No. They should stop all work on new models while one team works out some software kinks that only affect a few users?

TapaTurbo

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really want an Avengers 2 S6. I think its a pretty pretty phone. Not the edge though. Stupid device =D.
I agree. Current technology doesn't really give the edge anything that I can't live without. I would rather have a larger screen.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I played with an Edge. Cool, but no way is it must have.
I love the red S6 though. Might be the single sexiest phone I've ever seen.
Although this is what I DESPISE about Sammy. When my contract is up, I buy. I'd be kissed if I got an S6 and this, or the Active, came out a month later. Release all your same gen models at once FFS.

TapaTurbo