Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung Takes You on Detailed 6-Minute Galaxy Note 3 Software and Hardware Tour

[video=youtube_share;ylP4DDwXZb8]http://youtu.be/ylP4DDwXZb8[/video]

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
It's alright. But I'm not impressed. Seems like more of the same to me.

LG G2 FTW.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
To each their own...I like this device but I like the Note series. There are sooooo many nice phones out / coming out that everyone should be able to find something they like.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
It was the international Note that sold me on the series - I wish VZW would have picked up a version of it but they didn't and I used one on a different provider. For me, I see the step up in each of the devices - Note to Note 2 and now to the Note 3...

I would like to see other manufacturers enter the Phablet game (they are slowly now)...the LG G2 should be a good breakout device for LG and I hope it does well in the market.

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
It was the international Note that sold me on the series - I wish VZW would have picked up a version of it but they didn't and I used one on a different provider. For me, I see the step up in each of the devices - Note to Note 2 and now to the Note 3...

I would like to see other manufacturers enter the Phablet game (they are slowly now)...the LG G2 should be a good breakout device for LG and I hope it does well in the market.

I live in thailand now so, I have to be 100% sold to buy something. There are no contracts here so everything is sold full price.

The Note 2 just went from almost $800 to $550, so now is a good time to pick up a Note 2 if you want a Note. I don't think this is enough to justify the high price.

On contract I wouldn't care though.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
The video was nice. Looks like nobody is using fingers for anything (any more). Didn't see the keyboard once that I remember.

alhadee12

Reaction score
It looks very nice and the software seems to be really enhanced. It also reminds me of the LG Optimus Pro G with it's shape.

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
The video was nice. Looks like nobody is using fingers for anything (any more). Didn't see the keyboard once that I remember.

Because they want to sell the pen, but a lot of things they did could be accomplished a lot faster with a keyboard.

You think I'm going to sit there and write a website name longhand? Are they nuts?

It could be useful for business people but for regular use, for me, the pen is useless.

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
It looks very nice and the software seems to be really enhanced. It also reminds me of the LG Optimus Pro G with it's shape.

A little extra but, if it was me wanting a Note, I would take the chance and get a Note 2 for a lot cheaper and it's basically the same thing.

Get a leather case if you have leather envy.

Last edited:

RemyL75

Reaction score
Since the original Note was released, it's been a niche product, but apparently it caught on (I suspect a lot more than even Samsung was expecting). It's not for everyone, but i def love the series and kinda regret getting into it late with the Note II. The S-Pen has helped me a lot with note-taking during meetings and training sessions. I was hoping that a software update would eventually bring the new features that they added to the Note 3. I am already sold on the phone. Just waiting on VZW to get it (knowing them... November 2013 lol).

PhreighnQ

Reaction score
To each their own...I like this device but I like the Note series. There are sooooo many nice phones out / coming out that everyone should be able to find something they like.

Unless what you like is a high end phone with a hardware keyboard.