Samsung Shares Small List of Smartphones by Carrier that Will get Jelly Bean

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-jelly-bean-update-list-2.jpeg

The above list was shared by Samsung and includes which of their smartphones, listed by U.S. carrier, that are due to receive the Jelly Bean update. We are crossing our fingers that it is not an exhaustive list, and the disclaimer that came with it does say that it might be altered. Sadly, the "list" also doesn't include any dates, although it does include a few devices that have already received their update. One notable and odd omission is the Samsung Galaxy S II for the United States. We are surprised that it isn't on this list. Regardless, we will keep you informed as to when that "Coming Soon!" changes to a "Coming Now!".

Source: Samsung

MAMBA24ILL

Reaction score
Don't know how the SGS3 can be compared to the i5 but it still doesn't have the latest software available.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Don't know how the SGS3 can be compared to the i5 but it still doesn't have the latest software available.

The design... I can see the similarity...oh wait... no I can't..:shocked:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Why is it so hard to get updates done? The community have it done so much faster. You think a multi billion dollar company could hire competent people to get it done.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why is it so hard to get updates done? The community have it done so much faster. You think a multi billion dollar company could hire competent people to get it done.

Notice that the sg3 overseas have their updates already. The issue is big brother red wanting to test..urghh make sure root exploits are closed and add more bloatware.:angry: