Samsung Rebate check? Has Anyone gotten it?

bmwnick

Reaction score
Just curious, I got my confirmation on 11/11/14 "Your rebate has been approved. Your rebate check should arrive to the mailing address you provided during registration in approximately 6 to 8 weeks*. Thanks for participating"

Has anyone gotten there check for trading in a smartphone?

Last edited:
OP
B

bmwnick

Reaction score
Wasn't aware there was a rebate. Bought mine on the edge program from vzw.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk
yea they did a $200 match when trading in a smartphone, so if you got say $20 from Verizon they would send you $180

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I received the same email in early December, but my rebate check hasn't arrived either.

I traded in a family member's old iPhone 4 that they didn't want for $20, so I have $180 from Samsung on the way. Between the rebate check and the amount I received for selling my S5, my off-contract Note 4 will end up costing me $35. :)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I received the same email in early December, but my rebate check hasn't arrived either.

I traded in a family member's old iPhone 4 that they didn't want for $20, so I have $180 from Samsung on the way. Between the rebate check and the amount I received for selling my S5, my off-contract Note 4 will end up costing me $35. :)
Maybe I should've traded in the gf's s3 instead of keeping it for a backup in case of emergency...She got my s4. The Gnex serves well in a pinch, but the last time I had to use it for a backup while I waited for a replacement s4, I almost smashed it do to the wait times when trying to do just about anything. Haha

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Just curious, I got my confirmation on 11/11/14 "Your rebate has been approved. Your rebate check should arrive to the mailing address you provided during registration in approximately 6 to 8 weeks*. Thanks for participating"

Has anyone gotten there check for trading in a smartphone?
It's coming up to 8 weeks.. I'll bet you will have it in a day or 2

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
It's coming up to 8 weeks.. I'll bet you will have it in a day or 2

I was just reading elsewhere online where users are reporting that Prize Logic (the company that is running the rebate) has informed them that there's been a delay with the rebates on Samsung's side. They said they're working with Samsung to get the rebates processed as quickly as possible.

Hopefully the delay isn't too significant.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Maybe I should've traded in the gf's s3 instead of keeping it for a backup in case of emergency...She got my s4. The Gnex serves well in a pinch, but the last time I had to use it for a backup while I waited for a replacement s4, I almost smashed it do to the wait times when trying to do just about anything. Haha

The rebate was definitely a great deal if you have a phone laying around that was worth less than $200. I didn't have any of my own that I was willing to part with at the time, but luckily a family member had one. :)

OP
B

bmwnick

Reaction score
got this email today.

Great News! If you have previously received notification that your rebate has been approved, your Samsung rebate check is being process and will be received via USPS by Friday January 23rd, 2015. It will be delivered to the address you used while registering for the rebate.

We sincerely apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I received mine today. :)