Samsung Press Invite Shows Off New Galaxy SIII Render

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsungsiii.jpg

Earlier today a press invite from Samsung surfaced on Korean website Daum. The invite (shown above) suggests that Samsung will be unveiling their highly anticipated new phone, the Galaxy SIII, on May 22nd in London. The invite also sports a sleek new render of what is presumed to be the Galaxy SIII, although this has yet to be confirmed. While there have been several supposed SIII leaks already, this might be the first one with any real substance. Let us know what you think in the forums.

Source: Phandroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's pretty slick lookin'...

Valvoline

Reaction score
I've been eligible for am upgrade for months now, I almost got the nexus. I know that would have been ok, but I'm glad I held out for the s3. I'm just praying it comes to vz. if not, more than likely it will be the nexus or HTC our whatever

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
wow,i never thought of any phones really being sexy looking but this one definitely is...i sooooooo wish i could get it (if it ever came to Verizon and i wasnt using my upgrade right now for the gnex...which btw comes in today)

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's funny, that they show us a little peice of the phone's 'feet' or @$$ and we get all giddy. Gotta love it though.

This looks as far away from an iPhone as one could get. Good job Sammy!