Samsung Photo Editor

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the Samsung photo editor that all the reviews are raving about. Does anyone know how I can find it, or is there a better one out there anyways?

OP
blazingdisciple
Reaction score
All these views and no replies...anyone else notice that samsung apps is also not natively installed? Not sure I really want that, but I noticed it...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Its called paper artist.. :) I think it only installs on certain devices..

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I been trying to find this app as well.. if you go to setting on a picture, then advanced edit, it prompts you to download it but I get an error.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
it looks like you need that photo editor to, for example, draw a wig on someones head in a pic like in that Lebron james video.. very surprised this app did not come stock with our phones.

N8shon

Reaction score
I agree, this was a huge marketing thing for them and yet that very basic functionality is not there. No Photo Editor? Are you serious Samsung? Paper Artist is not what I need to edit photos. I need the Photo Editor App, and I'm shocked that the "Photo Editor" "Download" link doesn't even work. Wow.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I agree, this was a huge marketing thing for them and yet that very basic functionality is not there. No Photo Editor? Are you serious Samsung? Paper Artist is not what I need to edit photos. I need the Photo Editor App, and I'm shocked that the "Photo Editor" "Download" link doesn't even work. Wow.

The dropbox link I posted works tho... that solves the issue

N8shon

Reaction score

Installed and works well. Advanced edit link works now too and takes me right into Photo Editor. So piss poor that the phone didn't come with this already. I hope they start installing it for people less savvy from the factory or include it in the upcoming update so people don't have to go through the hassle.

Now, to find a good video editor, Samsung or otherwise. Any suggestions anyone?

delcopa

Reaction score

Really weird question I downloaded it and I get the install or cancel screen but won't do anything when I click install. If I click cancel it cancels anytime else see this?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jseah

Reaction score
Really weird question I downloaded it and I get the install or cancel screen but won't do anything when I click install. If I click cancel it cancels anytime else see this?

Do you have the phone set up to allow the installation of non-Market (Google Play) apps? In Settings, under Security, check in the Device Administration section to see if "Unknown Sources" is checked.

delcopa

Reaction score
Do you have the phone set up to allow the installation of non-Market (Google Play) apps? In Settings, under Security, check in the Device Administration section to see if "Unknown Sources" is checked.

I tried installing something else same issue, yes has that checked. So I rebooted and it worked. With all the installs and setup on the phone chalk it up as freak accident since reboot solved it