Samsung Officially Launches the Blue Topaz Galaxy S6 & Green Emerald Galaxy S6 Edge

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
B_S6S6_edge_BlueGreen_V_Inside_Image.jpg

For those of us who drooled over the unique colors displayed for the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge during their original reveal event, it was easy to be disappointed to find out that the Blue Topaz for the Galaxy S6 and the Green Emerald for the Galaxy S6 Edge were not available yet.

In a stereo-typical marketing move, Sammy decided to hold those back for a later "exclusive" release. While this can be obviously annoying for those who had to hold out for these colors, the good news is they are available now. Samsung just officially released them for resale.

Source: Samsung

For further discussion regarding the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the S6 Edge, here's our dedicated section: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
They need a nice royal blue... Lol.. I'd be all over it.. But then.. The iron man phone is tempting too...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I like that green. It's different, but also kind of subtle about it too.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I was wondering if these would ever show. They really need to move away from using only black and white models for launches.

Are these coming to the USA?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I was wondering if these would ever show. They really need to move away from using only black and white models for launches.

Are these coming to the USA?
I read that they will be available worldwide.

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
I really really like the blue color. Just something about an octo-core phone with fast charging and a built in fingerprint scanner that's blue. :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus - 64 GIG (Space Grey) using Tapatalk (lifeisablog.com)