Samsung offering Developers edition

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like I have said in a previous post, the phone manufacturers HATE the US phone carriers, this just goes to show you what Samsung thinks of Verizon.

Reaction score
I found a 16 gig one on xi cell website for $479 it's a locked bootloader one but I don't really think I really need an unlocked phone.

rjcapp

Reaction score
Great to have options

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

sweat90lx

Reaction score
I hope we will be able to buy phones straight from the manufacturer.
Verizon will probably see a huge drop in sales with the new tier plan.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
Would not send them one penny, do a background check if you are planing to send them your hard earned cash

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

I'm not sure how to go about doing a background check like that. Couldn't find much about them on the Web. I tried to call and nobody answered. Makes me even more leery. I'm gonna call again and leave a message. If I am unable to talk to a person or get more info on the company I won't buy from them.

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
indywrenchin76 said:
I'm not sure how to go about doing a background check like that. Couldn't find much about them on the Web. I tried to call and nobody answered. Makes me even more leery. I'm gonna call again and leave a message. If I am unable to talk to a person or get more info on the company I won't buy from them.

I wouldnt buy anything from them. Most places have a certified protectiin stamp or u can buy thru paypal. From what i seen this site only takes your credit card....correct?

Reaction score
datboiwizzie said:
I wouldnt buy anything from them. Most places have a certified protectiin stamp or u can buy thru paypal. From what i seen this site only takes your credit card....correct?

Yes you are correct. I'm gonna go ahead and take your advice and not buy from them. I'll buy from best buy or Verizon store and pay the $600. Thanks for the help.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
indywrenchin76 said:

Stay far far away, the posted prices are 2 good to be true, plus a bit out of whack. Stop and put your wallet away. There a thousands of scam sites like that all over the web.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
indywrenchin76 said:
Yes you are correct. I'm gonna go ahead and take your advice and not buy from them. I'll buy from best buy or Verizon store and pay the $600. Thanks for the help.
www.eBay.com is also pretty good, don't buy from a China vendor though.