samsung note scary ghost screen

wawas101

Reaction score
samsung note not rooted, what it means when screen acts possessed n retuns to normal after minutes..virus scan says its clean

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

When this happens, are you doing anything in particular (certain app, game, etc). Have you tried to reboot? It could be a rogue app (something you installed right before this started happening)...

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
wawas101 said:
samsung note not rooted, what it means when screen acts possessed n retuns to normal after minutes..virus scan says its clean

Charging at the time? Original charger and cable if so?

OP
wawas101

wawas101

Reaction score
i was downloading the droid forum app when this happened and it really scared me. Its still new around 3 months, not charging at that time, everything down to the charger is original. Sometimes it acts this way, even if im not downloading an app. Probably the reason why i downloaded the forum app is to ask because most of my friends have
IPHONES and not the samsung galaxy note. The screen suddenly acts funny, then returns to normal after a few mins

OP
wawas101

wawas101

Reaction score
I am not a techy person, ( i came from a medical background ) the galaxy note was a gift to me and i would really like to learn more. I have been reading stuff but sometimes it just does not make sense. hahaha but im trying at least..

B0B0

Reaction score
Seems most android devices have a 'ghost' in the machine. My back button likes to act like it's being pressed, gets annoying when you're getting into a good book and the app closes. :angry: