Samsung Nexus Prime hands-on video [You Decide]

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;M0zP6X9OAt8]http://youtu.be/M0zP6X9OAt8[/video]​

We'll let this one speak for itself...

Jahmakan

Reaction score
Engadget reporting that Samsung and Google has officially postponed the event for the 11th; device and software not ready they both agree. Engadget

Wuffpack99

Reaction score
Engadget reporting that Samsung and Google has officially postponed the event for the 11th; device and software not ready they both agree. Engadget

Nothing about the software/hardware not being ready. I think this is more due to recent events...

esmier

Reaction score
This is a nexus s with the back lights off the front buttons. That's why the bottom of the phone is so large. Also, he turned the phone on with the power button on the top, which we know is not true to Samsung's own release photo.

As for the phone release being delayed, i think Google and Samsung dont want to feel like jerks, releasing a phone that destroys Apple's entire mobile market right after Steve Jobs died.

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
This is a nexus s with the back lights off the front buttons. That's why the bottom of the phone is so large. Also, he turned the phone on with the power button on the top, which we know is not true to Samsung's own release photo.

As for the phone release being delayed, i think Google and Samsung dont want to feel like jerks, releasing a phone that destroys Apple's entire mobile market right after Steve Jobs died.

Ok the second part made me laugh out loud

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Jahmakan

Reaction score
Noticed an inconsistency with this video and the image/video for the now postponed event. The device shown in the Samsung video has the power/sleep/unlock button on the side, this guy locked the phone pressing the top left part of the phone. Or maybe it was with his index finger on the side? Aaaaah, I can't tell.

Last edited:

esmier

Reaction score
Noticed an inconsistency with this video and the image/video for the now postponed event. The device shown in the Samsung video has the power/sleep/unlock button on the side, this guy locked the phone pressing the top left part of the phone. Or maybe it was with his index finger on the side? Aaaaah, I can't tell.

naw, placement of his thumb after turning it back on looked like it came from directly on top

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
not to mention, does this really look like a 4.65inch screen?? not to me...