Samsung Nexus Prime first live shot leaks!

matt2783

Reaction score
+1 even 4.3 is a little much.. 4" would be just fine for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Agreed, 4" generally the best all around IMO. I'll buy a nexus phone with a 4.3" in a second though, at 4.6" I may have to pass.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed, 4" generally the best all around IMO. I'll buy a nexus phone with a 4.3" in a second though, at 4.6" I may have to pass.

If they can fit a 4.65" screen in the body of a 4.3" device by removing the capacitive keys, it would be silly to take one but not the other...

ssddx

Reaction score
I used to do photoshop work as well and this could easily be faked. Ill trust an official release only as we can guarantee the authenticity

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

matt2783

Reaction score
If they can fit a 4.65" screen in the body of a 4.3" device by removing the capacitive keys, it would be silly to take one but not the other...

If they manage to squeeze a 4.65" screen in a shell that isn't any bigger than most 4.3" phones, than great, I'm just skeptical about that. Judging by the leaked photo, it seems to have a bezel the same size as any other phone. We'll see, I'm not going to judge until the 11th, I should know everything I need to know then.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they manage to squeeze a 4.65" screen in a shell that isn't any bigger than most 4.3" phones, than great, I'm just skeptical about that. Judging by the leaked photo, it seems to have a bezel the same size as any other phone. We'll see, I'm not going to judge until the 11th, I should know everything I need to know then.
Agreed. We just don't get enough information from this picture.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hate all these blurry or partial pictures that "tease" us. I would rather not see any pics than see what a quarter of the phone looks like........and end rant.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hate all these blurry or partial pictures that "tease" us. I would rather not see any pics than see what a quarter of the phone looks like........and end rant.

I know...at least with the Droid Rebel, we saw the whole thing :icon_ banana:

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
Moar info!

so excited for this phone, currently have a D2G, the second this comes out im grabbing it, looks amazing. and definitely better than the iphone 4s LOL!

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
mrdorunjr said:

yes! we need MOAR info!

So much for this sexy rendering
frown.gif

nexus-prime-federico-ciccarese-render-001.jpg

Yes, when I first saw this I was like, "wow this is such a tease". A phone that looked like that would be too beautiful.

<rant> We are Droid Lovers. Our phones should look like brick of plastic with no bling at all. They should remind you that we are still not as advanced as we would like to think we are. Our Droid designs should come from Inspector Gadget cartoons, and should remind you that it is not an A**le product, and should not look beautiful and elegant but just functional. </rant>

Last edited:

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
i really cant decide between this phone and the iPhone 4s . my contract is due or at least beeen due a year ago since i had a 1-year contract for my OG Droid. But my parents didnt have the money to get another phone. But now, im for sure getting a new phone and will hopefully leave the OG Droid because i have to say it, its not stable and i cant handle it anymore....