Samsung Music Hub Debuting Exclusively on the Galaxy S III

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, May 29, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

By now, unless you are living under a rock, you have probably heard that Samsung has just launched their new Galaxy S III globally today, and that sometime within the next month or so, it will likely be coming to U.S. carriers as well. Samsung just revealed a new feature/service that will debut with the phone. It is called “Music Hub," and it will be exclusive to the Samsung Galaxy S III at first, but will then filter to future (and perhaps past) Samsung phones. With it, Samsung hopes to take on iTunes directly with their own music cloud service. Here's a full press release with more details,

2. Nemo Aeternamn

Nemo Aeternamn Droid X Rescue Squad Rescue Squad Premium Member

hmm... this sounds like it could be a pretty sick app... can't wait till it comes to the gnex so i can try it out...
    i just hope you don't have to pay 10$ a month just to be able to upload your music to it... granted... it does give you allot of storage... hmm... i might be interested even with paying for it...

or i might just stick with google music :D

either way... i'm pretty curious to see where this goes from here
  3. Jeyman

Jeyman Member

Id bite if it could stream .flac. id pay good money for a decent .flac cloud!

then again, I have around 200GB in .flac so I don't no