1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Music Hub Debuting Exclusively on the Galaxy S III

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, May 29, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

By now, unless you are living under a rock, you have probably heard that Samsung has just launched their new Galaxy S III globally today, and that sometime within the next month or so, it will likely be coming to U.S. carriers as well. Samsung just revealed a new feature/service that will debut with the phone. It is called “Music Hub," and it will be exclusive to the Samsung Galaxy S III at first, but will then filter to future (and perhaps past) Samsung phones. With it, Samsung hopes to take on iTunes directly with their own music cloud service. Here's a full press release with more details,

2. Nemo Aeternamn

Nemo Aeternamn Droid X Rescue Squad Premium Member

hmm... this sounds like it could be a pretty sick app... can't wait till it comes to the gnex so i can try it out...
    i just hope you don't have to pay 10$ a month just to be able to upload your music to it... granted... it does give you allot of storage... hmm... i might be interested even with paying for it...

or i might just stick with google music :D

either way... i'm pretty curious to see where this goes from here
  3. Jeyman

Jeyman New Member

Id bite if it could stream .flac. id pay good money for a decent .flac cloud!

then again, I have around 200GB in .flac so I don't no