Samsung May Have Another Wearable Waiting in the Wings; 'S-Circle' Passes Through FCC

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-s-circle-fcc.jpg

It looks like Samsung has another card up its sleeve to play in the "wearable" sector. According to a recent filing, Samsung has a device called the "S-Circle" coming, and it was described as an activity tracker. Here's a quote with more of the details,

The FCC paperwork confirms the device's model number (EI-AN900A) and description as an "activity tracker," as well as its inclusion of Bluetooth Low-Energy, and all of this points to it being a member of the same family as the S Band (shown above) and Heart Rate Monitor Band that launched with the Galaxy S4 last year.

Hmmm... they already won best device of MWC with their Gear Fit. Do you think they could have something even cheaper coming soon? Let's hear your speculation...

Source: Engadget

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It looks like Samsung has another card up its sleeve to play in the "wearable" sector. According to a recent filing, Samsung has a device called the "S-Circle" coming, and it was described as an activity tracker. Here's a quote with more of the details,

Hmmm... they already won best device of MWC with their Gear Fit. Do you think they could have something even cheaper coming soon? Let's hear your speculation...

Source: Engadget

My guess is that it is an armband like the BodyBugg or Body Media. It looks to be the same shape as the devices I mentioned.

Sent from my Droid Maxx