Samsung may face class action lawsuits

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
spiralbinder-2016-2111-044.jpg

The speed at which a company can go from on top of the world to having the world on top of it can be astonishing. The Note 7 went from one of the most anticipated devices in the summer, being considered the best android device (and smartphone) of the year, to now being a headache for Samsung.

The last lawsuit Samsung faced was a result from Apple accusing them of patent infringement. It will be interesting to see if Samsung can overcome these lawsuits if they ever go to court.

Hopefully Samsung does right by the victims that actually sustained damage and is able to rebound from this. Both the Galaxy and the Galaxy Note series were great devices and deserve to be continued. The Note literally changed the smartphone landscape as it ushered in the phablet series of phones while also killing the tablet devices.

Source: Samsung now faces class action lawsuits in US and South Korea over Note7 debacle

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Stuff happens people. Samsung recalled the device, lost billions in the process and probably some market share too now and for upcoming phones.

People are sue happy and will definitely try to get a few bucks from Samsung. Personally I hope Samsung gets any lawsuits shot down. I doubt they will try to dodge anyone actually hurt by a defective Note 7 and those aren't the people I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
To those that it happend to before the recalls, yes should receive some compensation for medical and or property damage. those that want to hold onto their device or after said recall shouldn't get anything and should have there law suits shut down.

read comments on places were people said they want to keep there device so it can happen to them and sue the pants off samsung, i think to myself sorry bud but you don't deserve anything recalls have been made all on you if you decide to keep it.....lol. thats just me though