Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
There is no way they are going to just scrap the S pen and it's technology. There is obviously way to much of a market for it. I feel it may not be called a "Note" but there will be a device or devices that utilize the S pen and its features.

Samsung Note 7.5

tattooguy21

Reaction score
Well, yeah... of course the Note series is dead. The Note name itself is tarnished beyond repair, and it would be completely fruitless to try and put out a Note 8. That name alone is dead.

The phones themselves are probably just going to be packaged under a name to tie it together with the regular Galaxy devices as a larger version, like Apple does with the iPhone Plus and Google does with the Pixel XL.
I really couldn't agree less. Yup, the bad thing happened with the note 7. If people can't get over the event cause of a name, ****'em.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
The general public, and especially users of today's technology, in my opinion are not so lame as to think that the Note series is a failed product line as a whole because of this. This issue could have happened to any mfr. and/or model of phone, so what they name it wouldn't automatically jinx it.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
They should rename note line to samsung galaxy fire!
I'm calling it now, their regular line will remain "Galaxy S" while their phablet line gets renamed to "S(uper) Nova".

As an added benefit, it even keeps the device's name starting with an N, and having four letters in it.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia