Samsung May 24th Event Delayed

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
samsung-event-24th.jpeg

Samsung's upcoming mobile event scheduled for May 24th has officially been postponed. This was rumored to be the event Samsung would announce/release the Galaxy Tab 10.1 or possibly even the new lineup of Galaxy S2 phones coming to the US. (ok that last part might just be wishful thinking)..

Stay tuned!

Source: Galaxy Tab 10.1 Forum

music life

Reaction score
dang was hoping they were gonna talk announce the S2 lineup there. hopefully it wont be delayed to long :(

music life

Reaction score
W...T...F I'm dying here for more information on the S2 in the US.

your not the only one lol.

i read some where that it was coming to Tmoblie on june 8th. wonder if they changed it to all carriers around that time?

or maybe none of them till later. idk but hope some info comes out quick.

kyler13

Reaction score

i read some where that it was coming to Tmoblie on june 8th. wonder if they changed it to all carriers around that time?

Doubt it. Probably has more to do with the announcement being dangerously close to the recent Droid Charge and Infuse 4G releases. How pissed do you think the big two would be if ~9 days afterwards, Samsung announced something worlds better on the horizon? How do you think those lackluster, single-core offerings would fair in the sales column?

music life

Reaction score

Doubt it. Probably has more to do with the announcement being dangerously close to the recent Droid Charge and Infuse 4G releases. How pissed do you think the big two would be if ~9 days afterwards, Samsung announced something worlds better on the horizon? How do you think those lackluster, single-core offerings would fair in the sales column?

well tbh i dont see the charge doing well regardless.