Samsung kies download?

Jeffro1

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to download and update to 2.2 using the samsung website? I know it says it's for the mesmerize, but why is it listed for the fascinate? I'm sure it is just a samsung f-up like usual. Just curious if anyone has attempted this yet?

Jeff

DaleV

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to download and update to 2.2 using the samsung website? I know it says it's for the mesmerize, but why is it listed for the fascinate? I'm sure it is just a samsung f-up like usual. Just curious if anyone has attempted this yet?

Jeff

I did and i cant get it to work. i think it was posted in the wrong spot.

psm17h

Reaction score
Don't know if I am in the right place here?
Samsung Galaxy S (i9000)
I have had Kies installed on my PC and it has been working just fine. Downloaded and installed the latest version & I couldn't get Kies to recognise the phone.
Uninstalled and re-installed the earlier version - no problem again - each time I connected the Phone to Pc via the USB lead, it 'connected'.

I then left the phone connected and installed the new version again - whoopie-doo it worked (until I disconnected it) Further attempts to connect it afterwards ... Kies and my phone had fallen out of love again!

So - is anyone else having the same problem? If so, is there a way to work round it?

Don't know if my system is disagreeing with Kies this time round (Vista Home Premium SP2 / 64bit OS / 8Gb Ram / AMD Athlon D Core CPU)

Any ideas?

Thanks

techyholic

Reaction score
I have had my Wave GT-s850 for 18 mths and the Samsung Kies has never worked with my phone. I wanted to update it as google maps wont work on my phone, it keeps telling me to update my firmware.