Samsung is Releasing a Batman Themed - 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' Galaxy S7 Edge

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-s7-edge-batman.jpg

Here's another hot smartphone to share with you folks this fancy Friday. While it's not a device that is technically brand new like the slick-looking, leaked Lenovo Droids reported earlier, it's still a hot phone with a new look. Samsung officially announced their Limited Edition Batman Themed - "Injustice: Gods Among Us" Galaxy S7 Edge.

The hardware inside this special version of the Galaxy S7 Edge may be no different than any other S7 Edge, but the aesthetics of the device are what really makes it stand out, especially if you are a big Batman fan. Not only did Samsung share the images above, they also include a video which we shared below in the thread.

Here's a link to the mobile version of the Injustice: Gods Among Us game on the Google Play Store: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Android Apps on Google Play.

Don't forget to drop by our dedicated Galaxy S7 series section for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge & S7 Active

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's that video of the Batman Edition of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Looks pretty sharp but I have to say the Ironman S6 was hands down better!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Batman8

Reaction score
I LOVE the Batman theme (obviously, look at my name)...but I am holding out for the Note 6 since I have always been true to that series. Hopefully there is the same for the N6 when it comes out, but these never seem to be available at launch. So how long do you wait? Once buying the regular version, who will then also buy the new themed one too at $700+? It would be very nice to see this at launch of the Note 6, if so I'M GETTING IT!

Caesars

Reaction score
Wow that looks great, pretty freaking awesome!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk