1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung i510 Droid Charge Disassembly

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by pwrdbykyank, May 10, 2011.

1. pwrdbykyank

pwrdbykyank New Member

Here is a video of me disassembling my Droid Charge and i also included some pictures for those of you who want to see the main board.

*Note: I already took it apart so the screws were lose already, i just went over them with the screwdriver again so people can just see what needs to be done to take it apart. You will need to use a case prying tool or credit card or something to seperate the housing once the screws are off.

Video Link :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Anna222

Anna222 New Member

Wow the phone isn't even out and you already took it apart? It looks neat. Good job!dancedroid
  3. imagecolour

imagecolour New Member

Since this Phone is dificult to hack , can anybody suggest me a Motherboard which can fix to a Samsung Droid Charge and which can be hacked and made to work on other networks.
Search tags for this page
droid charge disassembly

droid charge teardown

how to take apart a droid charge
how to take apart a sch-1510
how to take apart a sch-i510 samsung smartphone
how to take apart samsung sch i510
pictures of the samsung droid charge schematics

samsung droid charge teardown

samsung sch-1510 how to disassemble\
sch-i510 disassembly
sch-i510 droid charge teardown wont charge