Samsung Has Clearance To Test Their Self Driving Cars On Public Roads

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
tesla-self-driving-cars-release-jpg.77435

It seems like we are getting closer and closer to a future where we are no longer required to drive our cars. Google and Tesla seem to have the lead when it comes to self driving car technology. Samsung would like to get in on the action as well. They have already been testing their own self driving tech on a closed course race track. Now they have clearance from South Korea's Land Ministry to test their tech on public roads.

Samsung does not have any interest in building actual cars. Instead they want to be the company that provides components and solutions for traditional car manufacturers. Their current self driving car is a retrofitted Hyundai car. I for one look forward to the self driving car future. Maybe i'll get to nap on the way to work.

via TheInvestor

Attachments

• tesla-self-driving-cars-release.jpg
    tesla-self-driving-cars-release.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,155

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't wait until pretty much the ONLY cars available will be self driving.. that's going to be awesome... image not having to wait for the moron in front of you to turn... or the multitude of other things that these kinds of vehicles can help fix.