Samsung Has A Gaming/Entertainment Beast Coming Our Way?

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
ctiasam.jpg

Samsung seems to be doing very well in the mobile department, with their devices in all the categories for the CTIA 2011 finalist, one device seems to be yet announced. The device that's under the gaming and entertainment enthusiast category has yet to be announced, and leaves us wondering what Samsung has coming for us. For a device to be under this category, it must either be amazingly large screened, powered with an incredible processor, or maybe just be the Samsung Nexus Prime. One way or another, Samsung has something coming our way, and I am excited to see what that is.

Any guesses?

Via: GSMArena

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it is US devices only, I would guess that it is the Galaxy Nexus (it's been said that Nexus Prime was a misdirection, doesn't exist). 4.65" Screen...

If there are international devices that we don't have in the US (yet?), I'm betting that it is the Galaxy Note. 5.3" Screen....

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
Gaming Tablet

This is more than likely the Gamestop Tablet that has been rumored lately. Gamestop is looking to partner up with Android and a Manufacturer to get a foothold in the android gaming market and also be able to offer server/console type gaming through it. I really think that if they got Samsung to work with them, we'll be seeing an awesome combintation here.