Samsung Gear S2 Pricing and Release Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gear-s2-design-dark-gray-and-silver.jpg

We have a Samsung Gear S2 rumor for you folks. While Sammy already revealed the device officially at IFA 2015, they didn't share pricing or availability dates. The leaked intel we have today claims that the Gear S2 will be coming to the US October 2nd, and here are the prices revealed:
  • Samsung Gear S2: $350
  • Samsung Gear S2 3G model: $400
  • Samsung Gear S2 Classic: $400
On top of this news, we also have word that the 3G model of the Gear S2 will only be available in the United States and Korea (at least initially). We will share more details when they are officially announced.

Source: PhoneArena

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ridiculous prices. Ok so you've got a rotating bezel to zoom everything on that seriously tiny screen?
When my S1 wears out I'll just eat the $20+ I've invested in Tizen apps and switch platforms if that's the best Samsung is going to offer.
I'm still not over them shrinking the usable screen area by half.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Price is about what I expected, although I don't know if 3G is worth $50 - if I do one day use this with mobile, I'm thinking I'd have upgraded by then.

I just hope it does everything I want. Moto 360 Sport doesn't look to be out until early 2016 and I'm not waiting that long.