Samsung Galaxy Tab for $ FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgreene1971

Reaction score
No this is not an advertisment or a way to get you to do a survey, I just found this today and thought I would pass it along before they fix the error.

Up to $100 Off

You have to call phone support and complain that the wirefly site shows a price of FREE and the promo code is not giving it to you for free.

Wirefly

Reaction score
No this is not an advertisment or a way to get you to do a survey, I just found this today and thought I would pass it along before they fix the error.

Up to $100 Off

You have to call phone support and complain that the wirefly site shows a price of FREE and the promo code is not giving it to you for free, after a bit of complaining, mine is on the way with free shipping.

Actually our offer is for $100 off, which will bring the price down to $99, not free. PM me if you have any questions.

OP
rgreene1971

rgreene1971

Reaction score

Up to $100 Off

You have to call phone support and complain that the wirefly site shows a price of FREE and the promo code is not giving it to you for free, after a bit of complaining, mine is on the way with free shipping.

Actually our offer is for $100 off, which will bring the price down to $99, not free. PM me if you have any questions.

Very odd, Why does this screen shot of your website show the price of "FREE" Here is a link to it to see for yourself.

Up to $100 Off

Very bad customer support for not honoring it, and even worse when you come here and contradict what is on your website.

As of 8:24pm eastern time, wirefly promo site still lists as FREE

Attachments

• Samsung Tab FREE.jpg
    Samsung Tab FREE.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 575

Wirefly

Reaction score

Up to $100 Off

Very odd, Why does this screen shot of your website show the price of "FREE" Here is a link to it to see for yourself.

Up to $100 Off

Very bad customer support for not honoring it, and even worse when you come here and contradict what is on your website.

As of 8:24pm eastern time, wirefly promo site still lists as FREE

I am really sorry about that. It was a content error that we have corrected. The coupon was only for $100 off to take the price down to $99.

OP
rgreene1971

rgreene1971

Reaction score
Even if it is a content error you should have still honored the price. Your site advertised it. This is why states have consumer protection laws. I spent an hour on the phone helping your sales associate find the page to correct it. Your sales associate even admitted to seeing the page and seeing the price of FREE but they could do nothing.

Sorry, in my eyes and everyone I work with now no longer see wirefly.com as americas trusted cell phone company.

Just curious, I see on the page it now lists the Galaxy tab at $99 and the fascinate as "Free" is it really free or is that a content error as well?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Closing this up.

The issue/error has been explained by Wirefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.