Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Officially Released & Available Nationwide Today

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-101_final.jpg

The svelt new Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet from Samsung is finally available nationwide at retailers and online outlets. The device has been receiving good press, and looks to be a decent contender to fight against its rivals. If you are one of the lucky users that picks one of these up, please sound off in the forums to let us know your thoughts on the device and be sure to visit our sister site @ http://www.galaxytabforums.net

Mopdaddy

Reaction score
ASUS Transformer > Galaxy > Zoom

The truth has been said.

GSdub510

Reaction score
Asus transformer is definitely the worst. Only beats the iconia

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

pyro6128

Reaction score
Galaxy tab>Transformer>Xoom

The transformer gets points for price, but based solely on the device itself, Galaxy smashes it. The Toshiba Thrive is the wildcard with all its ports.

Mopdaddy

Reaction score

The transformer gets points for price, but based solely on the device itself, Galaxy smashes it. The Toshiba Thrive is the wildcard with all its ports.
If only that way true, sadly it's not.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Asus transformer is definitely the worst. Only beats the iconia

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

We're all glad you think so, but the overwhelming majority of users disagree with you.

pyro6128

Reaction score

Have you actually handled the Galaxy? It really is a pleasure to use.

I'll just agree to disagree though. For now I'm waiting to see how the Thrive stacks up to the galaxy before I sell my gtab for one of them

Mopdaddy

Reaction score

Have you actually handled the Galaxy? It really is a pleasure to use.

I'll just agree to disagree though. For now I'm waiting to see how the Thrive stacks up to the galaxy before I sell my gtab for one of them

Yes I own one I also own a Transformer and used to own a Xoom, so I have played with all 3 and still do. The transformer still leaps and bounds above the galaxy, maybe future tablet would be different but as of now nothing beats it.

pyro6128

Reaction score
just to be clear, we're talking about the galaxy tab 10.1 (the one in the op) and not the old galaxy tab right?