Samsung Galaxy SIII Poses Again, Release Just 2 Weeks Away

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
sgs3sneak.jpeg

Sam Mobile got a nice surprise in their inbox this morning. They were handed a picture of the GT-19300 aka Samsung Galaxy SIII. The pic (dummy box) is pretty consistent with what has been floating around previously and there is nothing in this particular photo that can rule out this being the successor to the SGSII. Other details reveal that it will be sporting a 12 MP shooter and the phone should see release one week after it is announced. Details on where the handset will release first are unknown at this time, but we can bet there are a lot of people on the edge of their seats waiting for it to land on their carrier first.

As a side bar the website was also told of another model being announced with the designation GT-I9800. It's 2 days away from the big reveal, and the excitement continues to build.

Source: Sam Mobile

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn! Looks sexy. Might have to pass the gnex to the wifey...

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Damn! Looks sexy. Might have to pass the gnex to the wifey...

The final look will probably be alot different but I'm sure it'll be a sexy phone nonetheless.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like a Gnex with a thick phone protector surrounding it. :biggrin:

osirhis

Reaction score
Omg the S3 looks so sexy lol. While I'm perfectly content with my S2, I'm super excited for the S3... Hopefully it will be the iClone killer it's shaping up to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

SiGfever

Reaction score
If it is as good as the hype, this will be my NEXT phone.

dug-e-fresh

Reaction score
Based on THAT picture... I am not a fan. I'll take the look of the GNex anyday. Definitely not liking the squareness of the device combined with the roundness of the screen corners...

def

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Based on THAT picture... I am not a fan. I'll take the look of the GNex anyday. Definitely not liking the squareness of the device combined with the roundness of the screen corners...

def

I'm going to hazard a guess that the square case is the dummy case leaving you with the next Nexus with rounded corners.