Samsung Galaxy S6 Renders Supposedly Reflect the Final Design [Rumor]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-s6-rumored-design-1-small.jpg

We have a new rendering which is supposedly the actual design of the Samsung Galaxy S6. We are dubious that this is the real deal, but felt it was worth reporting just in case. We have three images from the folks at PhoneArena. One is shown above and all three are available for your gaze in the thread below.

While we are skeptical of the veracity of this "leaked image" we suspect it won't be too far from the final design, as Samsung has said repeatedly they plan to use metallic materials for the Galaxy S6, and this render reflects that. The other thing worth noting about this design is how much it looks like a cross between the current iPhone 6 and the previous generation iPhone 5S, with a hint of the Galaxy S5 thrown in for good measure.

If this is the final design of the Galaxy S6 it certainly won't win any awards for originality...

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are all three of those supposedly leaked design renders for the Samsung Galaxy S6:

samsung-galaxy-s6-rumored-design-1.png

samsung-galaxy-s6-rumored-design-2.png

samsung-galaxy-s6-rumored-design-3.png

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
If these are real interpretations then it is good to see the speaker moved to the bottom.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
need to get rid of that physical button :p
Was it LG that put the button on the back?

Surprised that hasn't caught on. I like physical buttons but don't like the added size to a phone - on the back or the sides (even the top) seems like a perfectly natural AND economical place to put the buttons.

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Is it just me or does it look like they kind of copied iPhone

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
I like it but that's the first thing I noticed. May be just my opinion. Everybody copies everybody honestly.

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Maybe these aren't real. That pic showing the side instantly reminds me of my daughters' iphones. That's not good. If they follow this trend and screw up the Note 5, Samsung will lose me.