Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Render Leaks; Shows Off 5.5-Inch Display

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
onleaks-galaxy-s6-edge-plus-june-19.png

Here's our third Samsung story for this morning. This one is a bit odd. It's another Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus rumor. The strange thing about this device is that it seems to be a direct competitor to the previously rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 5. The only difference is that the new Note 5 is rumored to have a 5.8-5.9 inch display, whereas the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus will supposedly have a 5.5 inch display.

Either way, even if Samsung ends up competing with themselves, the latest news we have for the Galaxy Sg Edge Plus is a newly leaked image (shown above). When you compare the image above to a similar shot of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, you find that the device is slightly larger (which the included dimensions in the leak suggest), and you find a slightly smaller center button.

Of course, this could simply be a bit of Photoshop fakery to grab headlines, which would not be surprising, but it's still worth noting. Even if it isn't a legitimate leaked official render, it could be very close to the real deal.

Here's our dedicated Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge section for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: OnLeaks

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Gotta admit, it sure is pretty. I guess I'll have to wait till I can actually hold one to see if it's enough to shake me off of the Moto tree.