Samsung Galaxy S6 Case Render Poses for Best Image Yet of the Flagship (iPhone 6 Much?)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-s6-cases1.jpg

It looks like the third party case designers are waging a war with each other to see which one can leak the best image of the Samsung Galaxy S6. We wonder if Samsung will be miffed, but we can't help appreciate what could be the best image yet of the Samsung Galaxy S6 in the latest leak. This one comes from case maker Verus.

What do you guys think if this is the final design of the Galaxy S6? It kinda looks like the new iPhone 6 doesn't it?

Here's our Samsung Galaxy S6 section for more discussion: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: Verus - Facebook

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Haha, even more so iPhone 6'ish with that case.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I'm still curious as to why people say this looks like an i6 when Apple stole their design from HTC. If anything it should be compared to the One series.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
All these phones look pretty much alike to me.....80%+ display and rounded corners doesn't leave much left to differentiate in the way of looks.

Notice you don't see or hear much with flat screen tv's "copying" each others' designs...because they are smart enough to realize the function pretty much dictates the same form factor.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
All these phones look pretty much alike to me.....80%+ display and rounded corners doesn't leave much left to differentiate in the way of looks.

Notice you don't see or hear much with flat screen tv's "copying" each others' designs...because they are smart enough to realize the function pretty much dictates the same form factor.
That's an interesting observation. Wonder if it has anything to do with how "exposed" or phones are in the public. You TV may have an opportunity to show itself off to maybe a few dozen purple collectively whereas your phone will be exposed to new people, potential future owners of your phone's model every day.

Another thing, phones are a fashion statement and I'm sure that plays a big role. Just look at the infinite variations of phone cases and how well the moto x customizations did to get what I mean. I don't that offering such an ability to customize the case of your TV would ever garner support either by manufacturers or the general public.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Phone looks nice, from the looks of it though there will be no removable battery. And I could care less if it has a slight HTC or iPhone design, all these new smartphoones pretty much all look the same to me. My main interest is how will it perform in the US with it's new Samsung LTE chip, the processor and GPU are supposed to be top notch, and the camera is supposed to kick some ass also, 2 more weeks.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Phone looks nice, from the looks of it though there will be no removable battery. And I could care less if it has a slight HTC or iPhone design, all these new smartphoones pretty much all look the same to me. My main interest is how will it perform in the US with it's new Samsung LTE chip, the processor and GPU are supposed to be top notch, and the camera is supposed to kick some ass also, 2 more weeks.

I was replacing the waterproofing flap on our spare Galaxy S5 the other day and was surprised to find that I really like that size of phone. After lugging around every incarnation of the Note series I didn't think a smaller screen would be for me. Well, it isn't the smaller screen so much, but the overall footprint size of the phone that I liked.

I'm very interested to see the final design because I love the Edge on my Note Edge and if the S6 follows in the footsteps of the S5 sizewise I may check one out.