Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A, Galaxy Note 4 & Galaxy Note Edge with Android 5.0.1 on Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

We have three cool video leaks we found to share with you guys. It seems that Samsung has been working overtime to crank out Android 5.0.1 for their most recent flagship devices. The above video, and the two additional videos in the thread below demo the newest version of Lollipop running on the Galaxy S5 LTE-A, the Galaxy Note 4 and the Galaxy Note Edge.

Of course, Sammy added their won twist with TouchWiz. Some people love it, and some people hate it, but it's there for you to check out either way. Let us know what you think!

Source: SamMobile

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are those other two videos of the Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge with Android 5.0.1 Lollipop:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Please bring the Theme settings! It would be nice not to have to run a custom rom to get the black theme on the Edge.

It's good to see them bringing more and more functionality to the side bar. It shows they are serious about supporting it.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
^ agreed^ It was nice to see them dump the white in the app drawer tough.
I know he has the Prime version, but I don't think he's turned off animations, because my S5 is nowhere near that laggy.

S5 tap'n

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
^ agreed^ It was nice to see them dump the white in the app drawer tough.
I know he has the Prime version, but I don't think he's turned off animations, because my S5 is nowhere near that laggy.

S5 tap'n

I've tried a few beta firmwares from Sammobile and most of them that they post are ready to use as a daily driver. They aren't into dumping unstable firmwares on the masses which is one of the things I like about them. Once they release the Edge beta I am going to try it out.