Samsung Galaxy S5 Full Spec List

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Feb 24, 2014.

1. voodoodaddy

voodoodaddy New Member

Great to hear. I have been skeptical of the Moto X since release. It just didnt seem to have enough wow factor or cutting edge specs for me, especially for the initial price. But more and more Im hearing and reading how great it actually is with the software integration, voice control, and relatively clean version of Android. So I decided to take the plunge and buy it 2nd hand for $280. I almost popped on one when they had it on sale for $339, wishing I had now as Im just getting the basic black.

I too had the exact same history as you: OG droid, bionic, and moto x (in 2 days)
  2. Amagine

Amagine Member

Am I one of the few that could give a rip less if the phone has a metal exterior or not? I mean, mine all go into an enclosure with an expanded battery anyway. Why should I care if the frame is metal at that point. I believe the metal frame argument is starting to look like the metal versus composite argument in cars that occurred a few years ago.
  3. jspradling7

jspradling7 Active Member

Maybe it's a Zippo vs Bic thing. I don't know. I use a Bic lighter and a plastic phones. Works for me. I would have liked to see a metal framed S5 though but just for the change or uniqueness of it, not because I would value it any more.
  4. KeepItReal

KeepItReal New Member

We just had a topic in the LG G2 concerning lack of significant traffic and posts on the forum. My reply was:

Funny, I was just talking about Android in general, and the lack of activity in many of the different phone forums. The O/S itself has matured, which I think contributes greatly. I had the first HTC Eris. Glitchy...maybe just a little? Lol. But no more than me tinkering with Windows through years (uh...I had disks for Windows 1.0....did not mature till 3.1! ! and so on till 8.1). I betcha the manufacturers put in less in their overlays, as more function comes from stock...which I feel gives less glitch. From what I read, the S5 coming soon learned their lesson and less bloat this go around. May see a tick in performance efficiency there too. I deal with IPhone phones time to time with their glitches. Omg, the iCloud, iTunes ,I lost my data, I updated and all my contacts deleted, freezing phones-press power button and round home button for 10 seconds (it doesn't even charger in this state! ! Just like some of the newer Moto's...just sayin'). We owe thanks to Google Android, me thinks.
Search tags for this page
galaxy s5 launcher
galaxy s5 touchwiz apk

must have widgets for s5

samsung s5 full-spec

sgs5 vs htc dna specs