Samsung Galaxy S3 forum, those folks are somewhat rude

GPYoung

Reaction score
Have any of you noticed that on the S3 forum, there are a lot of people that are rude? I am a razr owner and have almost never seen people getting testy like they do over there.
This side of the forum seems to be full of very helpful and considerate members.
Thanks for that!

Thanks,
Geoff

Caesars

Reaction score
You have flashy s3 owners, and you have reliable maxx owners!

I kid i kid :)

Googorola MAXX

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Have any of you noticed that on the S3 forum, there are a lot of people that are rude? I am a razr owner and have almost never seen people getting testy like they do over there.
This side of the forum seems to be full of very helpful and considerate members.
Thanks for that!

Thanks,
Geoff

Things were a little testy over there a couple weeks ago, but I think it's calmed down quite a bit. There were a rush of new forum members (like there always are when a new phone is released), and there haven't been too many long time members who have made the switch. So when you toss in a lot of new members who aren't sure what's going on with their phones, and who don't all agree on the topic at hand, not everyone acts appropriately. In the RAZR/MAXX forums, you have several members who have been here for a longer period of time, along with a larger community of individuals who contribute. The S3 forum is having its growing pains, as the RAZR/MAXX forum did. But there are already a handful of members over there who are stepping up and lending a courteous hand.

But that said, kindly point me to any rude posts, and I'll take care of it. :)

Last edited:
OP
GPYoung

GPYoung

Reaction score
Well, maybe rude is too strong.......they just jab at one another a bit....was mainly commenting that I really enjoy the professionalism that I have seen displayed on the Razr forum. See the post about the cracked screen

Thanks,
Geoff

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Well, maybe rude is too strong.......they just jab at one another a bit....was mainly commenting that I really enjoy the professionalism that I have seen displayed on the Razr forum. See the post about the cracked screen

Thanks,
Geoff

I've been following the cracked screen threads closely. Early on in those threads, before there was a moderator dedicated to the S3 forum, there were definitely some uncalled for posts. But things have calmed down. It will take time for the S3 forum, and the posters there, to mature to the level that the RAZR/MAXX forum has. But it will get there eventually. :)

OP
GPYoung

GPYoung

Reaction score
I mainly was really just trying to congratulate the professionalism and very helpful people over here. I joined the forum because I needed help and I always get good, helpful and detailed answers over here.
I was surfing over there as I am interested in the comments on that phone.

Thanks,
Geoff