Samsung Galaxy S2 Specifications And Launch Details

Darkseider

Reaction score
If you weren't impressed with the Fascinate you definitely won't be impressed with this device.

CK, you have any inside info on this bad boy?

Apologies for the confusion, as wnomore just pointed out I was talking about the Continuum being referenced (since thats what will be unveiled November 8th)

In regards to this device. Well lets just say it's NOT the next big Android device : )

It's fake.............blame the Russians : )

Samsung i9200 Galaxy S2 is Probably a Fake &raquo BriefMobile

It's not fake! Don't say that! See I was right when I called you Dream Killer a while back. :) Take it back! Take it back!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Googleaddict

Reaction score
What sucks is that since verizon is getting the iCrap in Q1 next year, at&t is going to carry the new motorola tegra 2 device first (maybe exclusively)

cdw5510

Reaction score
How true is this. I have a feeling this is some what of a lie. What do I know. It seems that Samsung wouldn't put this out till mid next year. 2 Ghz processor, HOW?

Darkseider

Reaction score
How true is this. I have a feeling this is some what of a lie. What do I know. It seems that Samsung wouldn't put this out till mid next year. 2 Ghz processor, HOW?

Dual core Cortex A9 based SoC at 1 Ghz per core. 2 x 1 Ghz = 2Ghz! Marketing man... marketing!

Big Fate

Reaction score
Why does droidforums allow people to promote false ads?

This is a fake....

Gonzo

Reaction score
those specs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be true. id say thatd be a realistic phone in a year or so, but certainly not now...