Samsung Galaxy S2 Specifications And Launch Details

mjforte

Reaction score
Im assuming the 2ghz processor is probably a dual core 1ghz processor right?

NJMetsHero

Reaction score
Wow, I might have to wait the few weeks for this phone if this is true.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
all i can say is WOW. 2 ghz processor, 32gb internal, 4gb rom and 1gb ram? that is too much. this really is the beginning of the end of all other operating systems.

That works for me!

But I'll be waiting for an LTE phone. I feel like 1gig ram could still be a bit skimpy, but 64 gigs of storeage plus 4gig of rom would hold plenty of music and video. Heck, I might even use it to back-up some critical computer files.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Man this looks amazing. Now for me it's between this and the rumored Incredible HD ...

rcjames

Reaction score
Still no front facing camera? Why????:icon_eek:

Imagin front facing camera imagin having that well imagin everyone with a front facing camera using it while talking to a friend streaming that vid that will slow down the network. Maybe that's why? 4g is rolling out slowly too. I don't know but it might be a problem if million of people streaming in the same time.

Jmart922

Reaction score
Sounds like a beast, if indeed this is true, dunno I'm pretty set on incredible HD, I do like the sound of the high resolution screen and ram

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Slick.... got my attention... but it's showing me that maybe I should wait a lil longer than I planned to see what's coming.

But the specs are awesome on this thing.