1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Galaxy S2 Desktop and Car accessories

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy SII' started by Preach2k, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Desktop and Car accessories

The Video is in Danish But Shows a car Dock and A Desktop Accessory

2. Thalinor

Thalinor New Member

Also shows the HDMI adapter accessory in the last seconds of the video. The thing he plugs in is where you hook up a full size HDMI cable and a micro USB for charging while using HDMI.

I just had my Droid X accidentally knocked out of my hands tonight and cracked the screen. Sucks because even though I have my last early upgrade available next month, I did not want to replace the phone so soon. The damn ins wants $100, which is the price if I buy a new screen on my own.

I REALLY want the S2 "Function" but it looks like Samsung is going to delay it in the US again. They had a press conference scheduled for May 24 that was delayed. This is the second delay on a press conference this month. Rumors have the Function (Galaxy S2 for Verizon) being released anywhere from June to end of summer.

If its available in June I will buy it in a heat beat, but can't wait till end of summer. My DX works with a cracked screen but I can't keep using it like this and if I spend the money to repair the phone its not getting replaced for a while.

Samsung, release the damn S2 for VZW already!
Search tags for this page

galaxy sii car dock

samsung galaxy s2