Samsung Galaxy S III Secret phone settings issue

CSteffel21

Reaction score
Alright , Recently I have switched phones with my mother by just swapping SIM cards into eachothers phones .

But anyway ,
I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S III and I have came across some "Secret Hidden Features" when in the dial pad , for an example ,

*#0#

But it will not work ? I have tried multiple codes and variations .......
HELP ?!

I HAVE RESOLVED THE PROBLEM !

I was doing some research and it appeared that there is a enabler/disabler you have to click ,
As I was searching I had to enable it ( *#22745927 Is what I typed in ) And I came to a single menu in which It was disabled , So Now Everything is working :)
Future reference to anybody that comes across the same problem:)

Last edited:

clueless77

Reaction score
What exactly are you wanting to do? Unless you need to do these things for a reason, because you are rooted etc. I wouldnt mess with them.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
There are a ton of different codes and they change by model of GS3... But unless you know exactly what you are doing you can do some serious damage.... A lot of people have nuked the processor and phone tinkering with things they shouldn't have...

OP
CSteffel21

CSteffel21

Reaction score
No no no noo ,
I was just curious and checking into things , I was just wondering why I wouldn't be able to get into these secret features , Like The code I described , I have read it can like , Help see dead pixels , Calibrate phone and what not .. I don't necessarily need into these , I was just curious and was going to search around and what not . But I can not even enter those settings .. Or none at all .. ?
Sooo Yeah ..

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
No no no noo ,
I was just curious and checking into things , I was just wondering why I wouldn't be able to get into these secret features , Like The code I described , I have read it can like , Help see dead pixels , Calibrate phone and what not .. I don't necessarily need into these , I was just curious and was going to search around and what not . But I can not even enter those settings .. Or none at all .. ?
Sooo Yeah ..

Like I said you will want to find the specific codes for your version.... If you are looking at codes for the INT version then a lot of them don't work with the US models... Just verify you are searching for your model.... The VZW one is the i535

OP
CSteffel21

CSteffel21

Reaction score
I have the SCH-I535 and I have typed in everything to see which would work ... I am at a loss so far ..