Samsung Galaxy S 3 Official Specs Leak

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
So the res will be 1920x1080? That should look great but it will be hard to read for some!

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Nearly bezel-less. I wonder how that will work out. Great specs and looks absolutely beautiful.

The photo is a rendering, not the actual product. So there is no knowing at all what it'll look like at this point.

I sure hope this comes to vzw!!!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it releases "world wide" mid-summer, Verizon customers will be lucky to see it by year end - if at all, given the history of the galaxy lineup.

Htown315

Reaction score
Good to see they didn't go with dinosaur keys but that screen is huge! I wonder how bad it will suck down the juice. I give it a 8.5..shrink it down a little in size and it would've been a 9.9 lol.

npro1464

Reaction score
Ugh, 4.8 inch screen?! Has Samsung forgotten that we somehow have to carry these monstrosities in our pockets?!

Jeyman

Reaction score
If it releases "world wide" mid-summer, Verizon customers will be lucky to see it by year end - if at all, given the history of the galaxy lineup.

I hate myself so much for being a VZW customer. However I cant give up my unlimited data on really the best network lol. Its such a love hate thing... I really would almost jump ship for this phone.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate myself so much for being a VZW customer. However I cant give up my unlimited data on really the best network lol. Its such a love hate thing... I really would almost jump ship for this phone.

Well, if it makes you feel better, their 3G network is still top-notch. I live in an area where the "big four" are all solid, and been with 3 of the 4 (not Sprint), and Verizon's is still head and shoulders above when it comes to consistency and reliability.

loki993

Reaction score

Im right there with you, but more and more I wonder if that's just something we keep telling ourselves so we can sleep at night

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL

Yeah... Until VZW decides to start squeezing out people holding on to unlimited data plans I think I'm parked for a loooong while.

Big Ry

Reaction score
DROOOOOL

Holy flippin crappers!!! Gnex what? This thing is a piece of junk now lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

alboboy10

Reaction score
DROOOOOL

Holy flippin crappers!!! Gnex what? This thing is a piece of junk now lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

No I'm pretty sure its still the only nexus on Verizon.

Numbers mean nothing.