Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Pro With 6GB of Ram Emerges!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
16022626-z.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 ships to those who pre-ordered it later in the month. The base model which is currently on sale includes 64GB of storage and 4GB of RAM, but it looks like there could be a PRO version on the horizon. The device was first spotted on the Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center website. The device features 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM. The extra RAM would help with multitasking and overall speed of the device.

It makes you wonder why wasn't this version made available in the beginning? This could be a variant that is released later, or it could be specifically for Asian markets. It would be likely to see different storage variants, but the extra RAM is a bit surprising. Samsung hasn't made this official yet so we have no release date or pricing information yet.

via TENAA

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Until the iPhone released U.S.markets lagged behind Asian and European tech by about a decade so I'm not at all surprised that it'll probably not hit these shores.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Man this makes me want to look at cancelling pre order and seeing if this comes true or not.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
This is why I'll never own a Samsung. Every time something I like comes out, they come out with something I would have rather had just a few weeks later.
They need to announce everything at once for the current generation.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to get the Tech, we certainly can't expect any tech purchase to be always at the top.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
But I can expect to buy a phone and NOT have the company whose phone I JUST bought come out with something WEEKS later, not months...WEEKS later that I would have bought.

Case in point:
Man this makes me want to look at cancelling pre order and seeing if this comes true or not.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Canceling for a maybe? We all know that the US gets the 820 and the rest of the world gets the other chipset.
Remember you have 14 days after receipt to trade or cancel.

Gremlin

Reaction score
I think this is going to be in the Asia/Europe markets only..