Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Won't be Coming to Europe

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-note-5-and-galaxy-s6-edge-plus.jpg

In a strange turn of events, Samsung has apparently decided to skip Europe for the release of their next Galaxy Note device. The Galaxy Note 5 will NOT be coming to Europe.

The reasoning behind it is just as baffling as the final decision. According to the reports, it has nothing to do with sales of the Note series. Apparently the only reason is a marketing choice, as Samsung wants to push the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus in Europe.

Feel free to scratch your head now...

Source: TheVerge

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
This furthers my "phoned it in" thought with Samsung..they're coming out with something else..like the note edge 2 with super specs..that's what I think..

But I think they need to slow down...stop flooding the market with incremental steps forward..can you say Motorola?? That's what they did through the razrs...

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
This furthers my "phoned it in" thought with Samsung..they're coming out with something else..like the note edge 2 with super specs..that's what I think..

But I think they need to slow down...stop flooding the market with incremental steps forward..can you say Motorola?? That's what they did through the razrs...
I hope you're right. But don't think they should have wasted their time with the edge 6 or note 5. Just come out with an edge 6 note (or note edge 2).

sent from my Note3, (currently, but soon to be??) using tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I hope you're right. But don't think they should have wasted their time with the edge 6 or note 5. Just come out with an edge 6 note (or note edge 2).

I completely agree...at this point until they show their cards...I kinda wonder what Samsung may be thinking.. Perhaps someone had a head injury???

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Lol! It really makes no sense. Meanwhile, it is near impossible to find a note edge. Did they think the concept of combining a note with the edge would not be something people wanted so they didn't manufacture enough? Or did it sell so much higher than predicted that they can't keep up. Either way, they should know by now that it is something people want. Maybe they have something in the works that will blow everyone's mind. I can dream, can't I? Lol!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Depending on where you look..if you're looking for a note edge..I'd try Swappa..they have some for all the carriers when last i checked..but idk about finding it new anywhere..

I watched the commercial.. And it seems like the n5 is the new note and the 6 edge plus is the new note edge...if so.....someone just let their investors down...in a big way..

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
6 edge plus is the new note edge...if so.....someone just let their investors down...in a big way..

Yes, bc I still want my s-pen! Yes, swappa does have them but trying for new. Might end up doing swappa though.