DroidNCState

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You guys remind me of me when moto was phoning it in with the razr maxx, hd maxx and they finally made a descent step forward with the maxx...until the maxx they were releasing small little steps and charging full price..

People were getting tired of it and started looking elsewhere.. Including me...then moto pulled their heads out and started making a few descent devices...who knew that Samsung would make the same mistakes...or at least they seemingly have .

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Anybody else get a notification from Samsung on their Samsung device about the Note 5 and S6 edge+ today? I had one at lunch time.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Nothing on my edge so far..

cubli7

Reaction score
I'm not going to downgrade from my note 4 to a note 5. I love my 4. It has 160gb of storage. Why would I downgrade to 64gb.

(32 internal + 128 SD card =160gb)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The point is, LG can't compete when it comes to screen quality and viewing your device in direct sunlight. Even their camera (as good as it is) isn't as good as what Samsung puts out. And yes, most of us still use desktops & laptops. (Although, not nearly as much....at least for me) lol They DID however make a smart move and keep ext sd cards & removable batteries for the folks that still appreciate that option.
The fact is, Samsung has led the field in marketshare for the past 5 years now (despite their lackluster recent quarterly financials) , so their obviously doing something right. Most Samsung fans love all the bells & whistles, which is why they continue to dominate. Sure, they don't always knock it out of the park, but neither does any other manufacturer. Samsung isn't afraid to take chances, and that's one of the things that makes them so appealing to most fans of their products.
Are they going too far with releasing so many flagship devices in one year? Absolutely. But that's Samsung. Flood the market with new innovation and see what sticks. I'm sure that next year they'll get back to basics while incorporating the things that did stick, to put into the new S7 and Note 6.
As mentioned, the beauty of Android is that we have so many amazing choices. While overall I prefer Samsung devices, I can still appreciate all the other great flagships out there. Folks that are new to the world of Android can't go wrong with any Flagship device currently on the market.

S5 tap'n
I actually love the screen in bright sunlight unlike my other Samsung phones. I don't need to shade the screen to see what I'm doing, just turn up the brightness *shrug*

Sent from my Verizon G4

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow Jackiescivic tell them how you really feel! Boom!

c809cb5664db9e085bab6b0c3e51a164.jpg

Sent from my GNOTE4 using Tapatalk
I'm just tired of the negativity. The advantage to Android is that we have these different models of phones AND different manufacturers to choose from :)

Sent from my Verizon G4

Caesars

Reaction score
I....I just can't do it again after my s6edge debacle. Imagine a RUSHED Samsung phone after the s6 fiasco, I'll keep my g4 :).

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk