Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Goes On Sale at US Carriers Today

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-4_b-and-w.jpg

Samsung fans in the U.S. who have been anxiously anticipating the arrival of the Galaxy Note 4 will be pleased. The new phablet flagship from Sammy is now on sale at all U.S. carriers. It's easy to be excited about this device. It has monster specs and monster performance to go with his large size.

Here's a breakdown of U.S. Carrier links to order yours:

Last edited:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
The Note 4 is NOT IN STOCK at Verizon, and won't be until October 23rd.

Yep. It's available from AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile today, but not from Verizon.

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Wait are you sure its unlocked on Verizon? As in dev edition?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Wait are you sure its unlocked on Verizon? As in dev edition?
It's SIM unlocked from Verizon. The bootloader is locked down tight.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

RemyL75

Reaction score
Release date is still locked in for 10/23 for Verizon, but i called a local store on the 17th and they said it would not be available in-store until 10/28. I even asked the person were they sure they did not mean 10/23 and they repeated 10/28.
Either he can't tell the difference between a 3 and an 8 (that's what I am betting on) or he did not know what he was talking about (also very possible). So, for anyone that hasn't pre-ordered, beware of date mix-ups.

delcopa

Reaction score
Release date is still locked in for 10/23 for Verizon, but i called a local store on the 17th and they said it would not be available in-store until 10/28. I even asked the person were they sure they did not mean 10/23 and they repeated 10/28.
Either he can't tell the difference between a 3 and an 8 (that's what I am betting on) or he did not know what he was talking about (also very possible). So, for anyone that hasn't pre-ordered, beware of date mix-ups.

Hopefully just saying the 28 th so you don't call back till then lol. They probably been swamped with calls about the 17 th.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Was just at best buy to check this beast out, this phone will be my next phone, it looks sweet, the screen looks gorgeous, and it is smooth as butter, I am in . Joseph the sales guy said it will go on sale this Thursday. Since I will have to pay full retail price "Verizon unlimited data plan here", I will need to start the donation process

Last edited: