Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Preorder Available Now on T-Mobile; $200 Down & $21 per Month

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gnote3-preorder-t-mob-sept-19-2013.png

Folks wanting to grab the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on T-Mobile's network will want to click on the source link below. That will lead you to T-Mobile's preorder page which went live this morning. Here's a quick refresh of specs for those who might be waffling:
  • Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 processor
  • 5.7-inch display Super AMOLED 1080p display
  • 3GB of RAM
  • 32GB internal storage (with micro SD card slot)
  • 3,200mAh battery
  • 13MP/2MP cameras (4K video recording)
  • NFC
  • WiFi Calling
  • Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
  • International frequency bands
  • microSD Slot
Seems pretty spectacular!

Source: T-Mobile - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Preorder

Fuzzball

Reaction score
Just a heads up to everyone that ordered yesterday, you may get a notification that it is on Backorder. If you check out the status page, it should still show the estimated delivery date hasn't changed. Right after I ordered yesterday morning, the status was Backordered with an estimated delivery date of the 26th. People that paid extra for overnight shipping got an estimated delivery date of today which I think is unlikely; I'll try and report back if I hear of any actual deliveries today.

The collective guess of a discussion going on at another site is their system isn't setup to deal with preorders differently. I'd imagine everyone ordering today will get some type of notification that it's Backordered by tomorrow morning.

Hopefully it's just that their system isn't setup properly for this and they will be delivered next week. Some stores have already received their allotted units, they just can't sell them yet.