Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (2020) Introduction!!!

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 - Here It Is!
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is officially revealed and its better than we expected!
The Samsung galaxy note 20 has been officially revealed and its incredible! We get a Samsung galaxy note 20 & a galaxy note 20 ultra and both smartphones are stunning. Today we go through the specs, design, launch date & the price of the note 20 & note 20 ultra to help you guys decide which device is the right one for you. We have a hands on unboxing review of the note 20 & galaxy note 20 ultra along with the official trailer video.

Anomander

Reaction score
I pre-ordered the 128GB Mystic Bronze Note 20 Ulta from Verizon. Bummed that the discounts were through Samsung only. Super stoked to be going back to a Note again, and can't wait for the phone to ship!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I pre-ordered the 128GB Mystic Bronze Note 20 Ulta from Verizon. Bummed that the discounts were through Samsung only. Super stoked to be going back to a Note again, and can't wait for the phone to ship!

Awesome happy to hear it ...I think it's going to be a great phone ..congrats

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

I am hearing that the Bronze is sold out and will be delayed until September for some people.

Anomander

Reaction score
Hopefully I got my Pre-order in early enough that I did not get that delay. I show a shipping date in August, so hopefully that does not change.