Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Introduction Concept Design With 5G, 10GB RAM, Triple DSLR Camera!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
CONCEPT!!!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will come with (16 + 16 + 12)MP triple rear camera, 21MP under-display selfie camera, 4/6/10 GB of RAM, 128/256/512 GB of internal storage and expandable up to 1TB with microSD.
It'll be powered by Exynos 9820/Snapdragon 855 chipset and Adreno 640/Mali G76 MP12 GPU. It'll run on Android 9.0 (Pie).
It display will be 6.66-inch Super AMOLED. It will have a Fingerprint scanner on the display.
After all, we hope it'll be a Flagship killer.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung Galaxy Note 10. The Perfect Note!

Concept!!!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 - THE PERFECT NOTE!!!
Here is the perfect note of 2019, the most futuristic 5G Samsung Galaxy Note 10. ★More Updates: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Leaks In New Renders - Target YouTube... After the official launch of Samsung Galaxy S10, the manufacturer will release the perfect Note of 2019, radical Samsung Galaxy Note 10. In this video, we're going to show you here the new upcoming smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note10 first look, concept, trailer and introduction video with phone specifications, features, specs, price, and release date based on latest leaks and rumors. According to the latest mobile industry leaks and rumors, the Samsung's future phone Galaxy Note10 will receive Infinity display, under display front camera and ultrasonic fingerprint reader like Galaxy S10 and may with 5G connectivity as well. The new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date and price is not officially confirmed, it is expected that the gadget will launch in August 2019 and it will be priced around $1000 USD. For more updates and news please stay tuned. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 - Better Than GALAXY S10!!!
Here is the better mobile phone than Galaxy S10, the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (Note10) with Exynos 9825 processor. ★More Updates: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Leaks In New Renders - Target YouTube... According to the latest rumors and leaks, the perfect note of 2019 Samsung Galaxy Note10 will receive a tiny change over the Galaxy S10 and it will make a BIG advantage to the Galaxy Note 10 to win win over the S10. The perfect note with stylus S-Pen Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will launch Exynos 9825 and many advanced features over the S10, the Galaxy S10 will have 9820 chipset. In this video, we're going to show you, Samsung's future phone Galaxy Note 10 first look, concept phone design, trailer and introduction video with phone specifications, specs, features, price and release date. According to the latest rumors and leaks and news, the Samsung Galaxy Note X will launch after the Galaxy S10 in August 2019 and it will be priced around $1499 USD. For more updates and news please stay tuned. Thanks!
#GalaxyNote10 #Note10 #GalaxyS10

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
With a Version of the S10+ going to have 12GB RAM and 1TB Storage, I am willing to be there will be a Comparable Version Note 10. I am quite happy with my Note9 512GB model and at what it had cost me I do not plan on upgrading anytime soon. I did say the same thing when I bought my Note8 but since I am still paying on my Note8 I think its time to stick to my guns and actually wait 2+ years like I used too. These Phones cost much more than they need to.

DroidFan79

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S7 Edge
It looks Great, but the phones are so expensive! :(
And you really have to protect them... I didn't use a screen protector until I cracked my screen (dumb, I know...) but now I am.
I saw that the sensor causes most brands not to work. That there is a tiny gap between the phone and the screen so the sensor can't read your print.
But Whitestone Dome still works because they use a wet application that removes the gap. I used them before and quality wise, they are better than the rest.
I saw other brands are using a whole for where the fingerprint sensor is. :confused: That's just dumb.
It's time for me to upgrade, so I'm deciding between the S10 or the Note 10. I've always been more of a Galaxy S series person than a Note one.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Kind of like the Meizu Zero that was released (in China....I think) back in January. It has no buttons, no ports, no external connections at all.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk