1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet Shows Off S-Pen in Commercial

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jul 23, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet gets its own snazzy commercial, showing off its s̶t̶y̶l̶u̶s̶ S-Pen capabilities. They are obviously trying to market the tab toward the business user scale, and this seems to be a smart move, since most average users will have no need for the S-Pen. What do you guys think? Worthy device in the right circumstance?

Interestingly, this is not an officially released version of the commercial. It showed up on the YouTube channel of the company that hired the actors in the commercial. It's possible that Samsung may not even run this video in the future, or could run an edited version of it.
  2. LocoRon

LocoRon New Member

well....

I already have a 10" tablet. I was looking into getting a 7" tablet to round out my Android arsenal. But, this definitely piques my interest. If the stylus integration is good enough, and the price is right... Very tempting.
  3. xsylus

xsylus Active Member

*Video Removed By User*
Search tags for this page
galaxy note tablet commercial

samsung note tablet commercial