Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i would love to have one.. must be the minority in here :/

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
with that kind of attitude you will never get a new phone DancingNexus
Nah, I was gonna get the Nexus but it seems every time I get the money something comes up delaying my purchase. This time its the windshield on my girls Explorer, and the ball joints on my car so my purchase is further delayed. and by the time I have the money something better might be out so who knows, eitherway im stuck waiting still

Trust me, if I could charge this phone to my account I would but I cant cause of a deposit on hold for my girls line. so i have no choice but to play the wait and see game.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Part of what makes having the galaxy nexus so cool is not being able to tell what part is the screen and what part is the outer phone. A white phone with black screen defeats that whole purpose of having the no touch keys on the phone in my opinion.

kparks

Reaction score
I dunno, I still haven't purchased my Nexus yet but may or may not hold off for a white version. At the very least possibly a different higher end phone that may be released, who knows. I waited this long so whats another month or two, by that time I'll be ready for full upgrade so may just wait it out.

Lol ima jump on that quad core bandwagon.. I eather like to be the first with new tech.... Or the last with the best of old tech!! Lmao:)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
White phones are for chicks!

They should've made a dark green, dark blue, and an all chrome one.

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
Personally I hope VZW gets the white GN, my daughter and girlfriend both love white phones and both want a GN and have been waiting hoping they would come out with a white version. While I wouldn't get a white phone I think it looks good its just not me. I actually would have preferred that the original GN was black, I don't really like grey but I'm function over form so the color is less of a concern to me...

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
White phones are for chicks!

They should've made a dark green, dark blue, and an all chrome one.
Hey hey hey, some prefer white because it stands out more so I have to disagree that its just for chicks. With that said, if they came out with a red one or even an all chrome one I would be all over it