Samsung Galaxy Nexus, officially official December 15th!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok now that this is coming out, whats the next phone we can all get in a frenzy about? Screw solid facts, we need rumors!.....lol

Kag Pirate

Reaction score
So basically...

I buy the app right now for $0.10 and it is installed on my OG Droid
I walk through the VZW doors at 9AM tomorrow and upgrade to a Galaxy Nexus
Upon activation of my Galaxy Nexus, I am able to go to the App Market and download the app again, with no additional charge

Do I have this right? I just don't want to bother with buying an app that will last me all of 5 waking-hours....

Thank you!!!

i have had 4 android phones and still have access to apps i bought on day 1 of my first droid

My wife got a cool Live Wall Paper on her OG1 and I wanted it on the Color Nook (Rooted) but I was using my Account. I added her account to the Color Nook and was able to install it, the nook is her's anyways. So when I have to give it back.... (CRIES) I removed the SD card and its back to normal. My point as benb1974 said he had 4 devices but, you can have 1 or 20 devices as long as you have your Google account activated you good to go.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
5MP and no HDMI out...going tonight to see if the rest of it feels/looks better than my Razr...may or may not trade in...