Samsung Galaxy Nexus, officially official December 15th!

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, the press release leaked a bit early. Here's one more image for you that was posted earlier on the forum by JFMFT that confirms it:

gnexus-dec15.png

It doesn't give a date. Just says available now. Is this legit?

sent from my Droid RAZR. 1st android after almost 4 years with apple.

rowdyguy124

Reaction score
Sure nobody believed me yesterday when I said I was picking my GNex up tomorrow morning. Can't wait till 9am!!! :icon_ lala::icon_ banana:dancedroid;)

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
Possibly merge posts from mine with this one? In Members Droid News section.

Anyways, hope this thing isn't sold out/they can reserve! I may not be able to get it until 2:30pm CST!

twitter says..... why you wait til 230? :)
It’s official, Galaxy Nexus by Samsung on sale tomorrow at 1am EST! It’s worth the late night! There is no pre-order at this time. Either online or in a store is great! It is up to you! ^MSF

captdroid

Reaction score
Sure nobody believed me yesterday when I said I was picking my GNex up tomorrow morning. Can't wait till 9am!!! :icon_ lala::icon_ banana:dancedroid;)

I believed you I just couldn't believe it... lol and truthfully don't think I will believe until I see the phone with my own eyes for sale... lol :D

dustinslee

Reaction score
Done called and have one on hold for me! Woohoo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Part of me is saying, "Yay!" and the other part is thinking, "'Bout freakin time." - Not sure which one to go with. 'Bout freakin yay time! :)

otmlb1128

Reaction score
Called my local store and a rep. told me if I come at 9 am there will be plenty. The rep. I talked to said the launch delay was because they were waiting for more inventory to come in.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Someone has got to go start a line NOW! Bring some ICS and hand them out to EVERYONE.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well that certainly makes sense. I wonder if that has something to do with the floods in thailand? That has seemed to have a major impact on the entire tech industry.

Called my local store and a rep. told me if I come at 9 am there will be plenty. The rep. I talked to said the launch delay was because they were waiting for more inventory to come in.

gtofan350

Reaction score
VZW put up a Facebook post stating "
It’s official, Galaxy Nexus by Samsung will be on sale at 1am EST. "Like" this post if you're staying up to order yours!"